TRUNG HỌC DUY TÂN - PHAN RANG :: Xem chủ đề - Sony World Photography Awards
TRUNG HỌC DUY TÂN - PHAN RANG TRUNG HỌC DUY TÂN - PHAN RANG
Nơi gặp gỡ của các Cựu Giáo Sư và Cựu Học Sinh Phan Rang - Ninh Thuận

Trang BìaTrang Bìa   Photo Albums   Trợ giúpTrợ giúp   Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm   Thành viênThành viên   NhómNhóm   Ghi danhGhi danh 
Kỷ Yếu  Mục Lục  Lý lịchLý lịch   Login để check tin nhắnLogin để check tin nhắn   Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập 

Sony World Photography Awards

Gửi bài mới   Trả lời chủ đề này    TRUNG HỌC DUY TÂN - PHAN RANG -> Khoảnh Khắc Cuộc Sống
Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn  
Người Post Đầu Thông điệp
SNOW WHITE

Ngày tham gia: 29 Oct 2007
Số bài: 3689

Bài gửiGửi: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:14 pm    Tiêu đề: Sony World Photography Awards

Sony World Photography Awards

The winners in the professional category at the Sony World Photography Awards 2009

David Zimmerman's desert landscape scene. Zimmerman has been announced as the winner of the L'Iris D'Or Award, the 2009 Sony World Photography Awards Photographer of the Year. He received the award at this year's Sony World Photography Awards Gala ceremony in Cannes, France

Photojournalism and Documentary: Current Affairs - Wojciech Grzedzinski, for his images from the conflict between Russia and Georgia last August

Photojournalism and Documentary: Sport - Julian Abram Wainwright, for his images from the Beijing Olympics last year. Russia's Gleb Galperin competes in the men's 10m platform preliminary

Photojournalism and Documentary: Contemporary Issues - Giulio Di Sturco, for his images of flood devastation in India. Late last August the Kosi River in the eastern state of Bihar overflowed after monsoon rains caused a dam to burst in Nepal

Photojournalism and Documentary: Arts and Entertainment - Amit Madheshiya, for his images of a travelling cinema in India. The walls and roofs of the tent, which functions as the film theatre, are often constructed from discarded film posters and banners

Commercial: Advertising - Dustin Humphrey for his images for a campaign for the surfing apparel company INSIGHT. This is an installation shot of the Jamaican surf team

Commercial: Fashion - Piotr Fajfer, for his advertising stills for a collection by the designer Eva Danhofer. Entitled Princess of the Crows, this image shows a dress designed by Danhofer

Commercial: Music - Amiran White. Preetha Narayanan, 12, practises piano at Shanti Bhavan, meaning "Haven of Peace", a residential school for disadvantaged children of India's lowest caste, the so-called Untouchables, in South India

Fine Art: Portraiture - Roderik Henderson, for his project Passage X, a series of portraits of people sheltering in their cars at snow-covered, near-empty parking spots at night in British Columbia, Canada

Fine Art: Conceptual & Constructed - Tamany Baker, for Living with Wolfie, 2008. She explains: "The series documents my response to the presents that Wolfie, my beloved cat, brings into the home. At first I experienced some kind of horror: these dead creatures waiting for me in different parts of my house. Then I looked at Wolfie and tried to understand the instincts which brought them there. It reminded me of the difficulty I have in understanding the behaviours of the opposite sex or of a different tribe. At the time, my ex-partner had been unfaithful several times and I saw some parallels in coming to terms with the difficult habits of the 'other', whilst also accepting their difference. The ceremonial aspect of these photographs is similar to the Victorian memento mori photographs of deceased loved ones, using flowers and locks of hair to preserve the memory of the living"

Natural History - Lisa Maree Williams. A kangaroo joey receives treatment at the Australian Wildlife Hospital, the largest wildlife hospital in the world, in Beerwah on the Sunshine Coast

Architecture - Michael van den Bogaard, for his images of rundown or demolished dwellings in Shanghai

Về Đầu Trang
Trình bày bài viết theo thời gian:   
Gửi bài mới   Trả lời chủ đề này    TRUNG HỌC DUY TÂN - PHAN RANG -> Khoảnh Khắc Cuộc Sống Thời gian được tính theo giờ GMT - 4 giờ
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Chuyển đến 
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn